Continuous Passive Motion
CONTINUOUS PASSIVE MOTION (CPM)
Model: KNEEFLEX, Make: BHOGILAL
Specification : Continuous Passive Motion is a postoperative procedure designed to aid in patient recovery after joint surgery, soft tissue surgical procedure or trauma. The treatment method has been practiced for more than 30 years. This unit is typically used postoperatively for total knee replacement and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) repairs. Passive range of motion moves the joint gradually and slowly without the use of the patient's muscles.Inquire Now
Passive Motion Exerciser with Remote C.P.M. therapy immediately after surggery can give critical patient several benefits like maintenance and improvement in the range of motion, reduction in pain & discomfort & reduction in hospitalisation heading to faster recovery. It also offers improvement in fluid dynamics.
90 deg both sides (Total 80 deg). User friendly and easy to operate. Completely digital and programmable with wide range of programming options
- It has a digital display, feather touch key & built in user Manual.
- It has floating initial point to start from any deformity angle.
- It has Adjustable splint length.
- Its stand has height adjustment facility.
- It has variable speed.
- It has programmable Hold time.
- It has online splint angle display facility.
- It has a logistic Panic key.